- Maintains a safe and healthy environment for students, staff and visitors.
- Provides cleaning services in a cost effective and environmentally sound manner.
- Responsible for the maintenance, repair and renovation of division operated facilities, structures, building systems and components.
- Responsible for all grounds and site work including snow removal.
- Responsible for the purchase of all facilities related goods, equipment and services in accordance with the policies of Golden Hills School Division No. 75.
- Provides strategic planning services to support and accommodate student growth and change in the jurisdiction.
- Provide project management services for small, medium and large projects as required.
Photos of the Facilities and Maintenance Projects for 2015 are located on specific tabs on the right side of the page. Our staff has been very busy with many projects throughout this past year and throughout the summer. Our maintenance and facilities staff were involved in many more projects and these will show the major ones.
We would like to thank all of our caretaking staff for their excellent work in preparing schools for our students to return to classes this fall.